Question: How does Sherwood Oaks Retirement Community turn “I’m Not Ready Yet” into “I wish I’d come here sooner?” Here are ten important benefits that we have found change people’s way of thinking about retirement communities in PA:
1. Sherwood Oaks has a health care program that focuses on prevention, and includes a Fitness Center with a full-time personal trainer, yoga, tai chi and exercise classes, as well as aquatic, strength and balance training.
2. We have opportunities to stay active, including badminton, bocce court, fitness center and exercise room, billiard room, horseshoe pit, croquet, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, shuffle board, putting green and walking paths.
3. In-home urgent and emergency care is provided around the clock by a registered nurse at this retirement community pa.
4. Fully licensed Personal Care and Nursing Care accommodations are located on-site.
5. There are contract choices that fit most budgets, including our new rental program.
6. The campus has two beautiful lakes to enjoy.
7. There’s a great library with over 7,000 books.
8. There are eleven different styles of patio homes.
9. There are no real estate taxes to pay.
10. You have an income tax deduction that is only available to residents of Lifecare communities including this retirement community pa.
Want to learn more? Call (800) 642-2217 to learn how to change your thinking about retirement communities in pa.