People never stop learning, especially at retirement communities in pa. So it’s no surprise that one of the early innovations made by Sherwood Oaks residents was to begin a Continued Learning program. Continued Learning offers a free series of discussions, programs, lectures and demonstrations designed to provide a forum for continued personal learning, growth and development. Classes are offered in the Spring and Fall at this retirement community pa, and are presented in the Sherwood Oaks auditorium.
We’ve developed a list of the ten most popular classes. We only have room for five in this blog. Look for the rest of the list in an upcoming blog about this retirement community pa.
1. Careers – This top-attended program features a resident or guest who leads an informative discussion about their celebrated profession.
2. Current Affairs – University professors and other experts are invited to share timely information covering diverse topics including Understanding Marcellus Shale, Afghanistan, and The Taliban.
3. Historical Subjects – The historian in all of us gets a chance to hear accurately researched presentations covering exciting local, national and world historical perspectives.
4. Music – The more leisurely minded enjoy music in their life and programs such as The Art of Listening to Music and Symphonic Music presentations.
5. Travel – Experience first-hand accounts about unique travel destinations, cultures and artifacts as well as valuable travel insights.
Many retirees are thinking of how they can protect their nest-eggs from inflation.
If you were to buy Sherwood Oaks’ Lifecare program, you purchase health care for the future using today’s dollars. This retirement community in PA has a Lifecare program that secures for you unlimited days of personal care and skilled nursing services. When the day comes that you need care, much of it is already paid for. And when that days arrives, you will only pay your normal monthly service fee and no costly per diem charges.
Sherwood Oaks is one of an elite number of retirement communities in PA that is fully accredited by the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission, and has a proven track record of service and financial strength.
So, if you would like to know how to protect your retirement assets, call us at (800) 642-2217 to learn about this and other ways Sherwood Oaks can help you preserve your nest-egg. You can email Sherry Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.