Why Sherwood Oaks
Of all the Pennsylvania retirement communities out there, why choose Sherwood Oaks? Here are the top 10 reasons to move to Sherwood Oaks:
- You’ll have the time and energy for the things you love. We have been building one of the best retirement communities in Pennsylvania at Sherwood Oaks since 1982.
- You’ll never have to write another check for property or school taxes again. Sherwood Oaks is one of the top Pennsylvania retirement communities, boasting a beautiful, landscaped campus. It’s a real community of interesting people and one of the best retirement communities in Pennsylvania. Residents gather for continued learning classes, ceramic and painting classes, fitness programs and day trips throughout western Pennsylvania.
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that Sherwood Oaks is a gated community and our security personnel are on duty 24 hours a day. We offer more than other retirement communities in Pennsylvania because of financial security and the Lifecare Advantage guarantee of unlimited days of care in our on-campus health center. We also offer an economical Lease and Services contract that does not require a long term commitment.
- Cooking is optional – your monthly fee includes one meal each day and you’ll have a wide variety of delicious meals to choose from.
- We’ll help you move! At our expense, we will send a professional Moving Organizer to your home to help you plan and execute your move. We are constantly developing solutions to improve our services and keep us on the list of top retirement communities in Pennsylvania.
- You’ll live maintenance-free. Leaky water heater? Grass needs cut? It’s our responsibility now. As one of the premier Pennsylvania retirement communities, we are committed to developing an enriching community life for residents at Sherwood Oaks. We’ve built our amenities, fine-tuned our services and we manage our campus events and activities with this end in mind.
- A medical office is conveniently located on campus. Regardless of which plan you select, you will live at one of the best retirement communities in Pennsylvania.
- No more worries about what will happen if you get sick. You are guaranteed unlimited days of extended care if your health needs change. Our senior living community features Lifecare Advantage, where seniors pre-pay for their health care and are fully guaranteed unlimited extended care. We also offer Modified Lifecare, which is a program with a reduced monthly fee and limited health care benefits. We also have a Lease and Services plan with no entrance fee. With Lease and Services, you still have priority access to care when you need it; but you won’t pay for care until you need it.
- Want to get fit? Choose from a wide range of fitness activities, including Tai Chi, yoga, strength training, swimming, group exercise classes and walking – all under the supervision of a certified Health Fitness Specialist.
- You will be giving the gift of Peace of Mind to your children.
John Sterling, Director of Marketing
Direct Dial: (724) 776-8544
Toll Free: (800) 642-2217
Dave Capan, Marketing Consultant
Direct Dial: (724) 776-8486
Toll Free: (800) 642-2217
One of our staff will be your tour guide. Please give us a call or send us an email to schedule an appointment. We are available for tours Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. In addition to the campus amenities and activities, we will ensure that you see the size and style of of residence that you’ve always hoped for.